Do you qualify for the Giga Society?
Below is the full list of accepted tests and scores, eliminating the need for inquiries like Is the ... test accepted too? or What is the qualifying score on the ... test? which will therefore not be answered. Required is a score at or above .999999999 of the adult population on a first attempt.
Retest scores are not accepted, as are scores self-normed by the applicant. This strict policy sets the Giga Society so clearly apart from other societies with ultra-high pass levels, which may sometimes ever so slightly resemble cults of megalomania and narcissism.
Please realize that the information on this page is clear and complete, and that not understanding it — that is, applying without a qualifying score — is not compatible with the intelligence level claimed by applying, and naturally disqualifies the applicant. Replying to such applications tends to receive less than high priority.
Although the above paragraphs are sufficient to the point of being overly explicit as they are, some require this kind additional advice: You will not be admitted based on screen shots of your supposed performance on some online game; there is no point in sending such, nor is there any point in resubmitting an unqualified application indefinitely.
Accepted tests and qualifying scores
- Test For Genius - Revisions 2004 or 2010
- The Nemesis Test
- Test of the Beheaded Man
- The Sargasso Test
- Cooijmans Intelligence Test (any form, English or Netherlandic)
- Associative LIMIT Test
- The Marathon Test
- A Paranoiac's Torture: Intelligence Test Utilizing Diabolic Exactitude
- Narcissus' last stand
- Reflections In Peroxide (subtest of Narcissus' last stand)
- Cartoons of Shock
- Problems In Gentle Slopes of the second degree
- Psychometrically Activated Grids Acerbate Neuroticism
- Labyrinthine LIMIT
- The Hammer Of Test-Hungry
- Reason Behind Multiple-Choice
- Isis Test
- The Alchemist Test (Anas El Husseini)
- Bonsai Test - Revision 2016
- Female Intelligence Test (supervised)
- IGNIT - Individuele Gesuperviseerde Nederlandstalige Intelligentietest
- LAT - Laaglandse Aanlegtest (gesuperviseerd)
- The Final Test - Revision 2013 (subtest of The Hammer Of Test-Hungry)
- De Laatste Test
- The Test To End All Tests (subtest of Narcissus' last stand)
- Genius Association Test (Subtest of Associative LIMIT Test)
- LIMIT - Lieshout International Mesospheric Intelligence Test (subtest of Associative LIMIT Test and of Labyrinthine LIMIT)
- De Golfstroomtest
- De Roskam
- <COLT> - Two-barrelled version (subtest of The Hammer Of Test-Hungry)
- Reason - Revision 2008 (subtest of Reason Behind Multiple-Choice - Revision 2008)
- Qoymans Multiple-Choice #5 (subtest of Reason Behind Multiple-Choice - Revision 2008)
- Combined Numerical and Spatial sections of Test For Genius - Revision 2010
- Verbal section of Test For Genius - Revision 2004
- Integrity Must Prevail Above Loathsome Evil (Numerical section of Test For Genius - Revision 2010)
- Space, Time and Hyperspace (Spatial section of Test For Genius - Revision 2004 and Revision 2010)
- Psychometric Qrosswords (subtest of Psychometrically Activated Grids Acerbate Neuroticism)
- GliaWeb Raadselachtige Associatie- en Analogieëntest
- Verbal section of LAT - Laaglandse Aanlegtest (gesuperviseerd)
- Magma Test (Edward Vanhove) - 37 raw
- 916 Test (Laurent Dubois)
- Test for extrasensory perception (Cooijmans) - 3 raw
Most of the tests can be found on or through I.Q. Tests for the High Range. Applications for membership are to be sent to the society's Psychometitor.